Healthy Meal Plan
Manage your Eating habits
A Healthy Meal Plan is all about taking small steps to manage your eating habits and to nurture your body with all the necessary nutrients. It will also help you keep track of your daily calorie intake if your goal is to lose weight and help lower the risk of other health conditions.
Healthy individuals should start by cutting at least 500 calories from their daily diet to jump start their weight loss regime. You can do so by following a sensible meal plan that includes Naturade Total Soy:
Sample meal plan:
- Breakfast: Whole-wheat toast (1 slice), skim milk (1 cup), jam (1 tbsp).
- Snack: Low fat yogurt with fruit (1 cup)
- Lunch: Naturade Total Soy. Mix 2 scoops of with 8 oz. cold water or your favorite beverage + 1/2 banana or any other fruit
- Snack: Carrots or celery (1 cup), hummus or peanut butter (2 tbsp)
- Dinner: Lean meat or fish (2-4 oz), steamed vegetables (1/2 cup), broiled potatoes (1/2 cup) or steamed rice (1/3 cup)